Monday, February 6, 2012

{What's Cooking?} Sweetie Pies

One of my favorite local bakers, Dina of Buttercream Bakehouse, recently sent me a Valentine's Day recipe that I know you will love: Sweetie Pies. Aren't they cute!


In addition to their cuteness, Dina's Sweetie Pies are easy to make, even for the novice baker. The only tools that are required are your oven, a heart shaped cookie cutter, and a fork. And no need to make a homemade pie crust. The pre-made boxed versions at your local store will work perfectly for this recipe. Stop by Buttercream Bakehouse, here, for Dina's recipe and tips and tell her that Sheek Shindigs sent you.

2 comments:

  1. I've been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or blog posts on this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this site. Studying this info So i'm happy to show that I've a very just right uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed. I most without a doubt will make sure to do not fail to remember this site and provides it a glance a continuing basis|regularly}.
    Sorel Women's Tofino CVS Boot

    ReplyDelete