Saturday, January 22, 2011

{Party Inspiration} Super Bowl Sunday

I was recently browsing around Etsy when I came across some great printables for Super Bowl Sunday. Shindig Parties to Go has created a line of Football Party printables that can be customized with your choice of team colors. These would be great for a Super Bowl celebration. While you are in the shop, check out some of the great party inspiration pictures for this line as well. Shindig Parties to Go has some great ideas for a Super Bowl dessert/food table!






You can visit the Shindig Parties to Go etsy shop here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Sarah, for the feature on my Football party printables. It was such a fun party for little Chap! I hope it inspires your readers to throw a football party of their own.

    Have a wonderful day!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled upon your party setup....WOW!! And being an Auburn fan I obviously fell in love. Better late than never, but I featured your party on my Fabulous Friday Finds!

    www.astepinthejourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete