Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Clara French Ceramique

Prepare yourself: What you are about to see is pure bliss. Your eyes will not want to look away and your party planning instinct will kick in!

Meet Clara French Ceramique. Clara French Ceramique "creates chic cake stand designs in lush colors to beautifully compliment any celebration". Oh yes, they certainly do! When I came across their products I just couldn't look away. Such a refreshing change from the standard white cake plates. You could easily plan an entire dessert table around one of these gems. I think I have a new item to add to my "wish list".





Want to see more? Visit the Clara French boutique, here.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this company.....such gorgeous plates and cake stands! I love that you can rent them too!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I need to keep them in mind for future parties.

    ReplyDelete