Friday, September 3, 2010

Fab Find: The Hidden Cupcake

I love family traditions. I have such fond memories of traditions that my family followed when I was growing up and I am trying to provide my own children with the same type of memories as well. This week's Fab Find offers your family a new favortie birthday tradition: the hidden cupcake!



The fun begins on the morning of your child's birthday. You place the cupcake in a visible spot for your child to find (like the breakfast table) hinting at the fun that's to come. Later that day, the cupcake disappears and is hidden away, waiting for the birthday boy or girl to find it AND the suprise that is waiting inside. You can "fill" your cupcake with sweet treats, jewelry, a gift card...the list goes on.



All 3 of our kids have birthdays in the fall and early winter. I can't wait to try this new birthday tradition out with them this year and see their response. You can find out more information about The Hidden Cupcake here.

No comments:

Post a Comment